Saturday, September 5, 2009

Momo what?

Momofuku that is. It is in the East Village, with other Momofuku restaurants very near by. Such as the Momofuku Noodle Bar. Three words describe how I feel about their ramen noodles. Best. Ramen. EVER. I thought I had to make my point very clear. The noodle bar is at 171 1st Ave, and the milk bar located at 207 2nd Ave. When David Chang (owner of all the Momofukus) means milk bar, it is basically just a place with sweets and also quick bits to eat. They have amazing soft serve in a few flavors, but by far my favorite is "cereal milk". Now hold on, I thought it was strange too but it is probably the best soft serve I have ever eaten. It tastes JUST like the milk of frosted flakes. And if you were wonder what the hell momofuku means, it literally translates to "Lucky Peach" in Japanese. Just go, you have to try it yourself. I can not describe how beautiful a concept this is with my words. David Chang is a genius, and a huge gift from God. :)

(Momofuku Ramen Noodles)

(Momofuku Milk Bar)

With loveee,
The Birdie.

No comments:

Post a Comment